Men from foreign
Last month, I went to pick up a foreign friend at the airport. It's exciting because I never had a foreign friend. I knew him because he contacted my teacher to visit Thailand. The teacher contacted me as a guide to take him. When he arrived, I introduced myself to him. His name is Valerian. He's French. Then, we went to my friend's house at Kamphaeng Saen. We stayed here. We held a party in the evening. but something unexpected is that while everyone is preparing for a party, my friends went out to shopping 2 people and they had a motorcycle accident. Everyone was shocked. but fortunately, they are alright and we started the party again. In the morning, we took him to Bangkok and we went to eat at Central World. After that, we came back to Nakhon Pathom to make merit and went around the city. He went to Phuket next day. In that time, he told me that he was very happy and funny. He thanked me for taking care of him while he was here. It's my exciting moment.
On the beginning of a sentence you should use capital letter. Arrange the content is interesting.
ตอบลบYour score 8 points.
your story is very interesting you score 10 point.
ตอบลบAmazing! Score = 8
ตอบลบGood your score 9.5 point
ตอบลบyour topic sentence is good . i like it. your score is 9 points
ตอบลบ