Second, Kanokwan wears a red t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, round face, and white skin. She is honest, easy smile, talkative, funny, good-looking when she has problems, she often solves the problem by herself, but if she can not solve the problem herself, she will ask for advice from her friends. She is my idol because, in the past, she broke heart she has no time to take care of herself until she is overweight but when she came to university, she started exercising and now she is thinner than me.
The last person, Wasissarakorn wears white t-shirts, jeans, sneakers, square faces, she poses with a bottle of water. She is creative, athletic, stylish, emotional, and sociable who is between Kanokwan and me. She is the modern person of our group. She often thinks of new dresses to fit her style. She featured in the dress. Often times people say that she and I are similar, even our advisory remembers us often switch.This is the story of my friends, but actually, I have many good friends.

In the story have wrong words a little bit. Your content is very nice. I like it so much.
ตอบลบYour score 8 points.
Your story is interesting. I give you score 10 points.
ตอบลบWow! In your picture, you are very slender. But now. you look like a little bit fat. Your score= 9
ตอบลบความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ตอบลบYour story is very great your score 10 point
ตอบลบthis story is great . i like your friends. your writing is easy to read. i give you 8.5 / 10
ตอบลบ