Yasothon
The
province was created
on 1 March 1972, when it was split off from Ubon Ratchathani province. Yasothon is about 500 km from
Bangkok. Pedicabs serve the city. Tuk-tuks are prohibited. Motorcycle taxis with yellow license
plates and drivers with identifying
vests serve outlying
areas and may take passengers about within the city limits serve the city.
Yasothon bus terminal relocated from the city centre to the Route 23 Bypass
just east of the Ban Kham Noi Junction with Vittaya Thamrong Road/Rural Road
YS-2018.
Sights
Phaya
Tan Park : The park is surrounded
by winding stream. It
includes a beautiful garden, outdoor stage, playground, and health park. Phaya
Tan Park is the venue for provincial fairs and festivals such as annual Rocket Festival, short boat racing, and Songkran.

Wow! It's very biggest frog. I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบI like this place. I want to go there. your score 10 point
ตอบลบThat's wonderful place!.
ตอบลบ9 points
wow it's wonderful place . I give you 10 points
ตอบลบOMG!! A frong in that picture is look like you!! I love it. 10 points
ตอบลบ