วันเสาร์ที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2560



My Favorite Place

This is the picture of the zoo where I like to go from young until today. I have a lot of memories here.

This place is located in Nakhon Pathom Province. This zoo is the only zoo of the town. People often prefer to take their own children come here on weekend to relax. I love to come this place because there are plenty of animals to see and to ask my parents brought here to feed animals such as deer, alligators, bears, tortoises. The wonderful of this place that the peacock everyone who comes here will have to wait to see the tail of the peacock. It's pretty my impression is that very often we come every week.

When days passed, I came to understand the changes. At present, there are many things that are old and crashing. Before time the animal is beautiful and has a lot more than this. Now I can only hope that the municipality will integrate this newly looks like I'm a child. I wanted to give the young generation to see the beauty of the zoo.

5 ความคิดเห็น: